reg GESTimelinePipeline

vineeth nvineeth at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:51:36 PDT 2011

Hi,
  I am currently using GES for media file cut operations.
  Currently when there is state transition from PLAYING to NULL of
GESTimelinePipeline, I think the internal media-graph (consisting of
encodebin and decodebin) of GESTimelinePipeline is torn down.
  However, it would be great if this internal media-graph is keep ready all
the time, so that I can simply change the in-point and duration of
GESTimelineFileSource when there is a change and issue a PLAY request to
save the new section of file and also so that the graph setup time is less.
  Is there a way to do this?
Thanks.
--vineeth