reg GESTimelinePipeline

Thibault Saunier thibault.saunier at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 10 06:55:00 PDT 2011

Hello Vineeth,

The thing is that this is the normal behavior of a GstPipeline
(GESTimelinePipeline is a GstPipeline), when setting its state to
STATE_NULL, it tears down everything. Instead, to be able to play the
pipeline again at any time quickly (even if you change anything in the
timeline), you should set your pipeline state to STATE_READY or even
STATE_PAUSED instead of STATE_NULL.

Hoping this helps

Thibault Saunier