don't know how to handle video/x-gst-fourcc-dvhp

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Fri May 13 15:14:09 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 17:24 -0400, jin wrote:

Hi,

as you suspect it's a mapping issue, either just in qtdemux (and other
demuxers possibly) or also in gst-ffmpeg.

It would be good if you could file a bug in bugzilla
( http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/bugs/ ) and make sample file
available somewhere (even the first 1MB of the file might be useful
already: head --bytes=990k foo.mov > start.mov)

If you can come up with a patch, that'd be even better of course (add it
to the bug in bugzilla then please).

Thanks!

Cheers
 -Tim