[aravis] Release of Aravis 0.1.7
emmanuel at gnome.org
Thu May 19 14:39:05 PDT 2011
I've released a new unstable version of Aravis, a LGPLv2+ gobject
based library for the acquisition of video streams from Genicam compliant
* Support for gigabit ethernet cameras
* Support for a large subset of the Genicam interface
* An API for easy camera control
* A gstreamer source element
* A simple video viewer
* Gobject-introspection support
* An ethernet camera simulator
* A work-in-progress documentation
The changes since the last release, again mostly focused on GV stream packet
* GV Stream: handle error GVSP packets.
* GV Stream: always set packet size.
* GV Stream: check for control access before creating stream object.
* GV Stream: check the number of available stream channels.
* GVCP: more sanity checks on ack packets.
* GV Device: reliably check for control access.
* Fake GV Camera: make it work with viewer.
* Debug: allow different debug levels for each debug category.
Bug reports: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=aravis
More information about the gstreamer-devel