Stream live video feed (webcam) to webpage?

Noe Nieto [http://percepcionunitaria.org]] tzicatl at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:35:50 PDT 2011

2011/5/19 Matias Hernandez Arellano <msdark at archlinux.cl>

> Hi!!!
>

> How can i stream live video feed from webcam  to a webpage..
> I now i can create a pipeline to capture from webcam and sink into a ogg
> file.. then in the webpage read this file.. but the problem with this is the
> size of the file.. the video feed is "infinite" so the video file will
> continuously growing and this is not convenient ..
>
> So i try to search how stream directly like when use tcpserversink o
> udpserversink .. but with this sink methods i can only see the first frame
> in the webpage (using html5 video tag) ...

I need to do this programmatically , i mean write the code for this
> purpose... I try with icecast but don't work good    (or maybe my
> implementation was bad)You migh  ...

Any idea, guideline, example or anything will be welcome.

HTML 5 is not well standarized yet :(

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HTML5+streaming

> Thanks for your time!!!
>
> Matías Hernandez Arellano
> Ingeniero de Software/Proyectos en VisionLabs S.A
> CDA Archlinux-CL
> www.msdark.archlinux.cl

*Noe Nieto
Estudiante de Psicología Holokinética*

Diplomados, noticias, libros, artículos,
audios y videos gratuitos :   *percepcionunitaria.org*