How to set duration for VBR stream?

vijay pvijaii at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 10:11:17 PST 2011

Hi Michael Smith,
    I have to develop parser and decoder aac also and i need to play the
files in movie player.
In movie player query duration is getting called frequent so if i update
the duration during playing the file , total duration will be changing when
bitrate changes.
Thats i have a confusion like when to update the duration for VBR streams.

Regards,
Vijay P