Unable to play mpeg video using gst-launch

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Mon Nov 21 23:02:54 PST 2011

Thanks for your reply.
Actually i am able to play this mpeg file using playbin, but I would like to
play this file using the mpeg2dec and flupsdemux, and here the problem
arises. Strange thing is, when I am using playbin, I have observed that
playbin internally using the elements flupsdemux and mpeg2dec, but when I am
directly using these elements, it is throwing errors.
Regards,
Deb.