AW: V0.10.7 Windows dshowaudiosrc does not work

Matthias Dodt MDodt at xion-medical.com
Tue Nov 22 04:12:46 PST 2011

Hi Tanmay!

I faced the same problem yesterday- it seems the dshowaudiosrc is broken. I compiled it with a newer version and now it works fine. I used the vsprojects from the ossbuild repository with VS2008 Express and just replaced the code plus added some missing classes. Make sure if you use windows SDK includes that also your DirectX headers will be taken from windows SDK (Not the one from OSSBuild/shared folder). Otherwise you will get weired unresolved external symbol errors.

Regards,

mat