Settop Box decode problem

Jeroen Roeper jeroen.roeper at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 02:52:44 PST 2011

Some additional information:

I tried changing source to v4l2src or udpsrc without change.

I tried replacing the udpsink with a filesink. Playing back the file ont
he STB's is ok. I guess that rules out source ,encoder and mux and
points to the UDP sink although I'm not sure what the UDP sync can do
wrong to cause these symptoms...

Anyone have a smart idea?

Jeroen