unable to change resolution in Pause state

kemicalbrother georgenistor at gmx.net
Wed Nov 30 06:34:22 PST 2011

2.
in fact I try at step nr.2 to LOCK the ximagesink, use the function to
change state with LOCK active,
put ximagesink to PAUSE, set all pipeline to NULL state,
UNLOCK the ximagesink and put PLAY on all the pipeline.

But I have seen every change in state on the ximagesink, after returning to
Play on this element result in a desyncronization in Play (something like 1
frame for every 10 secs).

I dont know how to resyncronize this element with the rest of the pipeline.

1. Is it possible in the Pause state of the pipeline to force re
negocianting of the Caps from the Pads?