Issues with mpegtsmux

Deepika deepika at cinemacraft.tv
Mon Oct 24 03:51:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to generate a ts stream. This is my pipeline:
gst-launch-0.10  filesrc location=a.mov ! decodebin2 name=decoder !
ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! videorate ! x264enc ! mpegtsmux !
filesink location=t.ts

I get this error:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin2:decoder/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0:
GStreamer encountered a general stream error.
Additional debug info:
qtdemux.c(3865): gst_qtdemux_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin2:decoder/GstQTDemux:qtdemux0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

If I run the same pipeline with gppmuxer, it runs fine and I get a .3gp
file. I also tried using mpeg2 encoder plugin , I still see the same error.
Have you faced these issues? Any ideas on how to solve it? Am I doing
something wrong?

Regards.