How to get new plug-ins into the repo?

Fabrizio Gennari fabrizio.ge at tiscali.it
Sun Sep 25 14:42:16 PDT 2011

hello.

I've written some GStreamer plug-ins for an audio file format. It is far
from mainstream: it is mainly of interest for retrocomputing fans. It is
the TAP format, a lossy compressed audio format used to efficiently
store tapes used by the Commodore computers in the 80s.

Despite it being obscure and with a limited audience, I wonder whether
it was possible to add it to the repository. It is in a Git repo hosted
by Sourceforge. Also, there is a patch to the typefind plugin: with
that, Totem can play TAP files. The latter would be sent as unified diff.

Regards,
Fabrizio