Using only one plugin in a pipeline

Siber marchenkovadim at mail.ru
Tue Sep 27 06:58:18 PDT 2011

Hello everybody!

Can I use only one plugin in a pipeline for my application? I want to make a
very simple application: I read some data from a file (e.g with function
fread(....)), then pass the buffer filled with a data from the file to a
decoder and at last I save decoded data to another file (e.g. with function
fwrite(...)). I know that there are special plugins: filesrc and filesink,
but still can I escape necessity of using this plugins and read and save
data "manually"?