Using only one plugin in a pipeline

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:30:08 PDT 2011

You have to use two more plugins appsrc &appsink
So your application will look like

fread -> {appsrc ! decoder ! appsink } ->fwrite

Best Luck
Kapil

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Siber <marchenkovadim at mail.ru> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> Can I use only one plugin in a pipeline for my application? I want to make
> very simple application: I read some data from a file (e.g with function
> fread(....)), then pass the buffer filled with a data from the file to a
> decoder and at last I save decoded data to another file (e.g. with function
> fwrite(...)). I know that there are special plugins: filesrc and filesink,
> but still can I escape necessity of using this plugins and read and save
> data "manually"?
>
> --

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal
www.mediamagictechnologies.com
(Consultancy - Multimedia, Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Streaming for platforms-
linux, windows, TI, android)