Automatically freeing old groups in decodebin2

david.corvoysier at orange.com david.corvoysier at orange.com
Wed Apr 4 01:59:16 PDT 2012

I wish I had known this branch existed before starting our dev's: there is a lot of overlap indeed ... I need to look at it a little closer to see if it also provides an alternative solution to our initial issue of not being able to reset the decoders when the bitrate changes (leading to our use of decodebin2 chains), but I suspect it would be easier with HLS as MPEG2-TS should handle this automatically (unlike MP4 !).

David