ximagesink full screen?

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Thu Apr 5 02:42:33 PDT 2012

On 04/05/2012 02:43 AM, W.A. Garrett Weaver wrote:
> Do we have to write a C program to call gtk_window_fullscreen()? Is
> there a way to do this in the script?
As it has been said many times, gst-launch is a tool to test elements.
It won't give you all the power of gstreamer. You will need to write an
application (in C, python or any supported language). That application
can be quite simepl as it can use gst_parse_launch to build the
pipleine. Look at the examples in the GstXOverlay docs for how to set
your window to be used for video display.

Stefan