Convert a video to another format

kususe kususe at interfree.it
Fri Apr 6 12:34:33 PDT 2012

I wanna code a script to convert a video from a format (webm) to a different
one (avi).
So, i created two elements (lamemp3enc and x264enc) appending to the queue
audio/video.
At the and an "avimux".
I used the queue to divide two original flow streams: audio and video.

I get an error: Error: GStreamer ha incontrato un errore generico di stream.
gstbasesrc.c(2582): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:player/GstFileSrc:file-source:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)

Suggestions??
Thanks in advance,
FrankBr