1080p videotestsrc maxes out CPU

gtissington gtissington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:02:37 PDT 2012

Thanks for this info.  My question wasn't really about how high the CPU load
should read.

The point is that on my core i5 the 720p pipeline works fine and the 1080p
pipe definitly maxes out on one core and can only produce about 1 frame a
second.

Is there any way to have GStreamer use the other cores or offload to the
GPU?

Thanks again.

Garth

Remco Treffkorn wrote