problem with ICE1712 card

Streit Eric eric at yojik.eu
Sun Apr 22 01:39:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

Say me is I'm on the wrong list, please.

I am running debian stable and got a M-Audio Delta 1010LT card: every
thing is working nicely except the gstreamer part. Jack runs perfectly.
Audacity too.

I would like to get it running with gstreamer as jackd is a bit
overhelmming for a today work. (I use jack for recording of vocabulary)

I get this message when I try gstreamer-properties:

ALSA - Advanced Linux Sound Architecture: Could not negotiate format

Before debian squeeze, it worked. I googled a lot and found this problem
on other distributions. But no workaround. I tested a lot of them
(.asoundrc and other)

Is there something I'm missing?

thanks for helping.

Eric