Fwd: Re: GSoC students welcome

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Apr 24 13:55:58 PDT 2012

Hi, Stefan.

About my work I've already talked with my mentor Sebastian (aka slomo).
I will read documentation about GstTOC and see code with it API. My
nickname in IRC: dark-al. My blog here http://antonbelka.com/blog/ my
github profile: http://github.com/dark-al . So I think that you much
know about me. If have some question you are welcome! :)

--
Best regards, Anton.
http://antonbelka.com