GSoC students welcome

Tom Mast thomasomast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:16:36 PDT 2012

Greetings all!

My name is Tom Mast and I'm currently studying at Ball State University.
This summer I will be tackling various Buzztard improvements that you can
view here<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/thomasomast/38002>.
One of the more interesting improvements involves creating an audio
synthesizer baseclass, allowing for new synthesizers to be easily written
in the future (C64 SID go!).

My nick on IRC is tom__m, and you can follow my progress over at
tomandbuzztard.blogspot.com. Currently my code is hosted at
https://github.com/amishmansteve.

cheers! :)