how to send audio data to gstreamer decoder from my rtp socket

Soho Soho123 soho123.2012 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:49:18 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am new for application development with gstreamer.
Currently, I have the existing rtp protocol supported. I would like to
use the audio decoder in gstreamert only.
For example:
the pipeline below:
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc
location=/var/tmp/usb/sda1/audio_src/1503-9.mp3 ! mad ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! audio/x-raw-int, rate=48000,width=16,endianness=4321 !
alsasink device="hw:0,0"

the audio source is my rtp , then I would like to send audio data that
receviced from rtp to mad for decode.
But I do not have good idea about how to implement with c language for
the pipeline above.
Do you have idea?
Is there any example I can refer to?

thanks!