dynamic change element's parameter

bboyavatar liubing204 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:59:18 PDT 2012

I have the same problem as you said. I use
g_timeout_add(2000,GSourceFunc)update_time_callback, pipeline) function to
change the element's parameter when  the pipeline is running periodically.
In the callback function update_time_callback, I changed the capsfilter's
caps property which was placed after videoscale. I read the width and height
properties from the capfilter, and they did changed. But the videosize did
not change in the videosink(xvimagesink). I don't know what is the problem,
could some one tell me the reason? Thanks so much!