GStreamer expertise needed

Remco Treffkorn remco at rvt.com
Wed Aug 22 19:44:07 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 23:40:10 David Hoyt wrote:
> > I have a client who needs a consultant to resolve some video encoding and quality issues with GStreamer.  They have a product built on the MX51 ARM using Gstreamer framework.  If anyone is available for a consulting assignment please let me know.
>
> Can you please provide the details of the encoding/quality issues along with a description of how gstreamer is being used (e.g., the pipeline(s)), the version used, and any available output?

David,

In my experience this will not happen. Mara is a recruiter and is not qualified to get your questions answered.
If you feel you have some time available let her know, and I am sure she can get you in touch with her client.

This is a paid contract job I think. Anybody who has some time and wants to make some money just let her know.

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
HAM DC2XT