Getting image buffer data from audio file tags.

Nox Deleo noxdeleo at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 19 07:52:44 PST 2012

Sorry if I'm just being dense here, but the docs package I downloaded says
it's for GStreamer 1.0, and the headings on the following two pages say the
same:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-appsrc.html
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-appsrc.html

I'm also explicitly asking for GStreamer 1.0 when I load Gst introspection
modules in python, and that's also telling me push_buffer:
>>> import gi
>>> gi.require_version('GstApp', '1.0')
>>> from gi.repository import GstApp
>>> print(dir(GstApp.AppSrc))
...'props', 'provide_clock', 'push_buffer', 'query', 'query_convert'...

Very confusing.