udpsrc issue

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 10:21:43 PST 2012

Guys,

I'm quite stuck with an issue here. Please help me here. udpsrc is showing
add behavior.

When I stream from vlc to gstreamer with following command

*gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=1234 ! decodebin buffer-size=10000000  !
avenc_mpeg4 ! filesink location=/mnt/hgfs/r/gst_live.ts*

It works only during the first time. Successive runs give me the error

*ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0: Internal data
flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2781): gst_base_src_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)
*

However, if I remove avenc_mpeg4 encoder and make it only a decoder, it
works perfectly fine any number of time. What could be the issue?

Regards,
BO