Audio Video Sync with Playbin (2 Pipelines)

FastRidingZebra franzcal at web.de
Mon Feb 13 04:16:47 PST 2012

Thx for your help so far... did not know that I could use a Pipeline for
this.

After I did what you suggested I have a problem now:

It somehow seems that my Recording Pipe containing my Videopipe and my
Audiopipe is starting the Recording sequencially.
There is a 10 to 20 second gap between audio and video Recording.

For example:
If I add video first, than audio and than start my Recording Pipe - my Video
is about 30 Sec long and my Audio only 15 Sec (audio recording started 15
Sec after video recording).

If I add Audio first and than video. Video and Audio have the same length,
but my video is frozen for the first 10 to 20 seconds.

do I have to tell the Pipeline to start all Elements immediately, or am I
missing something?