vp8enc or gnlurisource broken?

FastRidingZebra franzcal at web.de
Sun Feb 19 09:31:47 PST 2012

Hy,

I´m recording a webcam using vp8enc and webmmux.

I´m tying to use gnlurisource to trim the webm File with the following
pipeline:

gnlurisource uri=MYFILE caps=video/x-raw-yuv media-start=2000000000
duration=5000000000 media-duration=5000000000 ! vp8enc ! webmmux ! filesink
loation=MYLOCATIONFILE

Everything seems to work ... I get an EOS (very fast) but my Outputfile is
empty (size of 7 KB).

Why is gnlurisource not working together with vp8enc?