[0.10.36] multicast support broken?

Holger Kaelberer hk at getslash.de
Wed Feb 22 12:22:51 PST 2012

Hi,

we also had problems with our live-streams when working with gstreamer stack from git master
(0.10.36 not tested yet). They disappeared after reverting commit
09f0860a1037b73bf314dd6d80ebbfa096ff93bf on gst-plugins-bad (gstmpegtsdemux.c).

Just a guess as also for us only live mpegts-streams had problems, maybe you could give this a try.

Holger