Seeking forward is not working

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:53:29 PST 2012

Hi Tim, the seeking is not working, according to the code it is expected it
reaches the position that corresponds to the 15 seconds of video and it
doesn't. It begins to play from the begining as if no seeking wasn't
applied.
According to this code, the seeking it's done (it prints "seek OK")

// gst int and so on
//here I create the pipeline and I attach the callback event

gst_element_set_state (play, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

    gst_element_set_state (play, GST_STATE_PAUSED);
    if (!gst_element_seek (GST_ELEMENT(play), 1.0, GST_FORMAT_TIME,
GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH,
                        GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, 15*GST_SECOND,
                         GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE)) {
        g_print ("Seek failed!\n");}
    else
        g_print ("Seek OK!\n")

Thanks, cheers