Choppy v4l2/bttv capture

Martin.cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:26:14 PST 2012

I found that you were talking about property "max-size-time"
Could you give me more details about how to use the property like
"max-size-time","max-size-bytes" or "max-size-buffers"?
I had a video decoder and audio decoder link with queue2, firstly I used
command line to play a transport stream file, it did not work. After I
adjust the those properties , it worked fine. but it still not work in my
program
I totally have no idea about the problem
Could you give me some hint about it ?
Thanks