Problem in mpegtsdemux

Martin.cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:08:04 PST 2012

you can find tsdemux in gst-plugins-bad
but as my testing, the result as following
gst-launch -v filesrc location="6c9b4d0ace1950ff108037b41c41d341.ts" !
typefind ! tsdemux name = demux demux. ! queue2 ! ffdec_h264 ! xvimagesink
demux. ! queue2 ! faad ! autoaudiosink | moreSetting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Caught SIGSEGV accessing address 0x10
Spinning.  Please run 'gdb gst-launch 7445' to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to
quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core.

If you can make it run well, let me know, thank
You were supposed to use "ffdemux_mpegts" in the package gst-ffmpeg plugin
instead of it as well.