Problems with dvbsrc

Mo Cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:58:43 PST 2012

Hi, I just found your hint about "max-size-time"
Can you tell me some details about properties like "max-size-time",
"max-size-buffers" and "max-size-bytes"?
I have known how to use them from your reply, but What kind of condition I
have to use it and the different between these properties? I totally have
no idea.
I can not get the detail info from doc