Mixing videos received via tcp

Jayakrishnan jkvr84 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 01:33:30 PST 2012

Hi,
I am new to gstreamer.I am doing a project in which ,videos received from
different sources via tcp should be received by a server.I want to display
those videos(three of them), on one window.I tried with gstreamer
videomixer.It is showing error
This is the command I have tried:-

gst-launch -e tcpclientsrc host=IPaddr1 port=5000 ! jpegdec !
ffmpegcolorspace ! video/x-raw-yuv, framerate=30/1, width=320, height=240 !
videomixer name=mix ! \
   ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink tcpclientsrc host=Ipaddr2 port=5001 !
jpegdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! \
'video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1' ! ffmpegcolorspace !
mix.