Missing SAC3 support in gstreamer

bcxa sz bcxa.sz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:11:46 PST 2012

Hi Developer,

Here I have some mp4 files which created by Nero. And the audio codec
name is SAC3. If I tried to play with playbin2, it said that:
================================
Missing element: audio/x-gst-fourcc-sac3 decoder
WARNING: from element
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: No decoder
available for type 'audio/x-gst-fourcc-sac3, rate=(int)48000,
channels=(int)2'.
Additional debug info:
gsturidecodebin.c(874): unknown_type_cb ():
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0

Can you let me know which audio codec plugin is supported by gstreamer
now on SAC3?

best regards