Mapping a existing Pipeline into RTSP Server

tobias.schwarz at ifm.com tobias.schwarz at ifm.com
Tue Jul 10 23:42:32 PDT 2012

Hy,

i want to map my selfmade pipeline on the RTSP Server. is there only one
possibility using the gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_launch() methode ?
i want to map the server to some kind of rtsp/rtp payloder or somthing
else, which is included at the end of my pipeline. i don´t want to use the
method
named in the first sentence. Is ther existing any method to map a bin or
the end of a pipeline? Next i have to dynamicaly add subtitles in this
stream to
a videostream without audio. is there existing any method to do that in a
rtsp server?

greatings

Tobias Schwarz