Data parsing in Demuxer of container file(contains H.264 encoded bitstream)

vikaskgp vikas.00 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:23:19 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am searching for strategy which could be used to implement the demuxer,
I haven't found any document which could explain what should be the output
of a demuxer especially for video stream.
I have found in my initial investigation that different-different container
gives different data output after demuxing, my main focus is H.264. in some
container i am getting sideband data separately from payload data but in
other i don't.
Does Gstreamer spec  say anything about what should be data presentation
after demuxing in case of container format.

Thanks.