limit of gst_pad_push(...)

Umesh Sharma uks at techgeek.co.in
Tue Jul 17 06:54:06 PDT 2012

Dear All,
              I recently joined this group and new to gstreamer usage.
I have small query on PAD linked to element.  I understand that using "gst_pad_push(...)", data can be transferred to linked element. I want to understand is there any limit how much data can be pushed  using gst_pad_push(...) ? My point is what will happen if data is faster then element which is consuming it.

If we can set some limit then how we can do that.

Please let me know the behaviour how it is managed.

Regards
UKS