SHM sink waiting for connection

Takido hchouh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:55:08 PDT 2012

Hello,

I managed to extract a stream from Gstreamer using shmsink, and it works
correctly when the property "wait-for-connection" is set to false.
I'd like the property to be set to true so that the stream starts only when
I want it to start. However, when I set it to true, the stream never starts.
I saw that there is something to do with signals (client-connected) but how
can I emit such a signal from a non-gstreamer application ?

Thanks.
Hamza