current-level-time property of GstQueue plugin

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Sun Jul 29 11:54:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

for instance, if I open variable bitrate MP3 file and pass it through
decodebin2, I receive a lot of "bitrate" tags, every time bitrate
changes, so it's no problem to handle variable bitrate - it just needs
a rather simple algorithm.

I see no problem in the fact that decoder will give you info about
currently playing part - that should be the most important to you. But
if for some reason you still want to get such information about all
segments and copies - just create a few other pipelines with fakesinks
and run them in parallel.

m.