Can I one time use more sixteen piplines?

Wed Jul 25 16:22:57 PDT 2012

Il 25/07/2012 13:31, rasnaut ha scritto:
> I tried use xvimagesink instead fakesink and all worked. But I can't use
> OpenGL (and glimagesink too), because I need to use simple video card (maybe
> virtual) without OpenGL support. Sad, but true. So, maybe you know another
> sink plugin instead xvimagesink?

gst-inspect | grep sink

the problem you reported is in xorg x-video extension, try to execute

xvinfo

on my laptop I have:

X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
   Adaptor #0: "NV17 Video Texture"
     number of ports: 32

so I can open at most 32 viewer that use xvimagesink, maybe you could
try to understand if this value can be modified in xorg configuration

as workaround you could use videomixer

Nicola