Build Histogram image of audio file

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Sun Jul 29 11:42:02 PDT 2012

I have written small software that propably just does the trick

http://www.tuned-project.org/audio-tools

It is not too accurate, but accurate enough e.g. to embed in flash
player, but that wasn't my aim. However, that issue was reported [1]
and if I have found a bit of free time I could fix that.

m.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tuned-audio-tools/+bug/995029