Transport Stream position

enricom enri_marne87 at msn.com
Mon Jun 11 00:41:13 PDT 2012

Hello, I have a problem concerning the relative position of a Transport
stream.
In my scenario I have a subtitle inserted after, for instance, 10 sec. But
if I query the Transport stream position (so the video player position) in
that moment, I get something like 10.4 sec (the shift depends on the
particular TS I'm using).
Note that at the beginning of the TS both video and audio start immediately,
so the TS position should be the same of the video/audio one.
Has anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Thank you.

Enrico