Free cross-platform SDK for multimedia application development

Katia kmarti at fluendo.com
Mon Jun 11 03:20:04 PDT 2012

Hi all. I’d like to share with you the new GStreamer SDK that we’ve developed
at Fluendo together with our partner Collabora. It provides a consistent,
well tested and high quality multimedia sub-system for application
developers, who will find it to be functionally identical on Windows, Mac OS
X (version 10.5 or later on Intel) and all supported Linux platforms. You
can learn more about this SDK here (http://goo.gl/k6uCK) or visit the SDK
website at www.gstreamer.com.