python-mpd-server v0.1 GPLv3

kedals0 at gmail.com kedals0 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 06:01:31 PDT 2012

I'm glad to present you a python library which permit to use MPD
protocol to control remotely any audio player. Then, with few python lines, you
could use MPD client (mpc for scripting, Sonata, Gmpc, ...) with your favorite player.

Currently, the module is in a beta state (even if I use it since 6
months), then it's really open to comments, contributions and so on.

To try it, clone the git repository, install the module as user and
launch the example program:
       git clone git://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/pympdserver/python-mpd-server.git python-mpd-server
       cd python-mpd-server
       python setup.py install --user
       python examples/mpd_server_example.py

For more informations, go to python-mpd-server homepage
http://pympdserver.tuxfamily.org/.
Source code released under GPLv3 is available at
http://git.tuxfamily.org/pympdserver/python-mpd-server/.

Hoping you will be interested by it,
Dal.