Conceptual question on GStreamer & SIP/SDP

Michael Niemand michael.niemand at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:01:11 PDT 2012

Hey folks,

I try to wrap my head around this:

I have a SIP/SDP logic to negotiate media connections. When the parameters
are negotiated, I want Gstreamer to receive the data via udp, process it
and send it back.

I know the adress of the media source from the SDP-packages c or m line.
How can I tell gstreamer to only listen for new connections on this
particular address or at least retrieve the adress from the incoming media
(I use the pad added event on rtpbin), so I know the rtp-stream is from the
right source?

--
*Michael Niemand*