Combining two sinks into one source

iron_guitarist1987 jtrinidadperez at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:53:41 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simple chain element that takes two inputs (a raw
video and a data structure), makes some calculations, and sends it to a
single output.

I have created a simple chain function with a single input and output. How
do I add another sink pad? Does every pad need to have a separate chain
function, or could both go to the same one?

What would be the best (and preferably simplest) example for this?

Thanks,