Combining two sinks into one source

Richard tuxbox.guru at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:56:39 PDT 2012

Hi there,

One of the things I needed answering too :D .. I used a VideoMixer and
linked a live and test picture to the same VideoMixer

link_many(Videomixer, outputSink,NULL);
link_many(videosource1,Videomixer,NULL);
link_many(videosource2,Videomixer,NULL);

Videosource1 and 2 get mixed and output is the mixed video images.

Richard