Udp streaming

enricom enri_marne87 at msn.com
Thu May 17 02:14:43 PDT 2012

Hello, I'm trying to use udpsink to send a buffer to another user. So far
I've created the buffer, set the size and injected it through appsrc that is
linked to an identity element. By checking the handoff signal I found that
the buffer is pushed correctly, but then the udpsink element (linked to the
identity one) doesn't send anything. Unfortunately I've not been able to
find whether I have to set some properties on udpsink in order to make it
stream a non-traditional buffer (it doesn't contain any video or audio, but
only a value)..

Thank you very much.

Enrico