HD video - fast playback problem

cumaniok cumaniok at yandex.ru
Fri May 25 07:02:57 PDT 2012

pritesh kumar-3 wrote

> hello,
> The only way to achieve above 16x fast forward speeds is to keep seeking
> on
> key frames . You have to implement it on your own .
>
> regards
> Pritesh

thanks for the reply,

I'm new by in GStreamer, so maybe I misunderstood your suggestion, can you
be more explicit.
I've tried to solve this by seeking to the next position, but frame needs
time to be updated, so I got the same frame on the screen even if position
has been updated.
I have troubles only with  HD video size, with small size videos everything
works fine.

regards.